Hell's Giftshop

Is the world going to hell in a handbasket? I don't think we're quite there yet. I would say we're close. We're more like...in Hell's Giftshop.

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 43-yr. old music lover, off-road enthusiast, camper, gotta-be-outside mountain chick.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Complete silliness


There are some days you just laugh until you nearly pee your pants. That happened last week when my friend Mike and I took these photos with his new MacBook using Photobooth. You can distort the video in a number of side-splitting ways and we were supposed to be working, but instead we spent nearly an hour taking ridiculous photos of ourselves.


2 Comments:

Blogger lrd said...

Good for you. I think we can all benefit from a little more silliness.

You look good, by the way :)

4:19 AM  
Blogger Kanga Jen said...

Oooh, you are so pretty!!!!
:-)

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home