Hell's Giftshop

Is the world going to hell in a handbasket? I don't think we're quite there yet. I would say we're close. We're more like...in Hell's Giftshop.

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 43-yr. old music lover, off-road enthusiast, camper, gotta-be-outside mountain chick.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered


What a great evening last night. I spent the entire evening watching CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS and emailing back and forth with Jen and friends. It seemed inevitable, didn't it? the speech he made last night and the crowd reaction at Grant Park in Chicago was ridiculously cool and I absolutely adored how, when he finished his speech, Michelle wrapped her arms around him and he whispered "I love you" into her ear and she replied with the same. And then as he left the stage, he was waving to everyone and Michelle waited across the stage for him and then clasped his hand as they exited together. Wow, what a great, new First Family. I'm so excited I can't stand it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kanga Jen said...

I was sick today so stayed home and watched CNN all day long. I'm not tired of hearing about it yet. ;-)

I had a great time last night. Thank you for sharing it with me. Perfect.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home