Hell's Giftshop

Is the world going to hell in a handbasket? I don't think we're quite there yet. I would say we're close. We're more like...in Hell's Giftshop.

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 43-yr. old music lover, off-road enthusiast, camper, gotta-be-outside mountain chick.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Gorgeous George

Here's the latest photos of my little pup George, who just turned 4 weeks old. I'm hoping his eyes will stay blue or at least partially blue, as blue merles can have both brown and blue in the same eye. Either way, that little guy is a looker, eh? I can't wait to get my hands on him! :)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious!

7:56 PM  
Blogger lrd said...

He is absolutely beautiful. Looks like a very plush stuffed animal. Will we see him this summer?

P.S. - sorry...

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home