Hell's Giftshop

Is the world going to hell in a handbasket? I don't think we're quite there yet. I would say we're close. We're more like...in Hell's Giftshop.

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm a 43-yr. old music lover, off-road enthusiast, camper, gotta-be-outside mountain chick.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby it's cold outside

This is what 6 degrees looks like:


Balanced Rock, Garden of the Gods


Rocks in Garden of the Gods. Jan hit me in the back of the head with a snowball as I took this shot.


More Garden of the Gods.


Scooter, christening virgin snow.

And here's a couple of MySpace photos especially for Jen :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Kanga Jen said...

Bwaaa Haa!!!
Those are PERFECT myspace photos!

We turned off the heat today and it was 77 degrees in the house a little while ago.

Yuck.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home